Singularity University's Summit Europe comes to the Netherlands
On November 19-20, 2014, Singularity University’s Summit Europe will take place for the first time in Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- A public of 900+ European C-level executives, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
- Keynote by Peter Diamandis (Singularity University, XPrize, Planetary Resources)
- Great international speakers, such as John Hagel (Deloitte Center for the Edge) and Daan Roosegaarde (Studio Roosegaarde)
- SU core faculty members, such as Rob Nail, Daniel Kraft and Salim Ismail
- Break-out sessions to dive deeper into the impact of exponential technologies.
- Pitches by the best European startups, as well as startups from SU Labs.
SU's Summit Europe is one of the largest two-day events in Europe aimed at bringing awareness about exponential technologies and their impact on business and policy to thought leaders and executives from breakthrough companies. Theme of this unique event will be: 'Ignition: Embrace tomorrow by launching today'
We will introduce you to Singularity University and the themes of accelerating change and help you understand how emerging technologies will impact your industry and regulatory environment. This will enable you to prepare your organization for future developments.
|| € 2.000,00 (excl. VAT)