Singularity University's Summit Europe comes to the Netherlands
On November 19-20, 2014, Singularity University’s Summit Europe will take place for the first time in Amsterdam.
What can you expect?
- A public of 900+ European C-level executives, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
- Keynote by Peter Diamandis (Singularity University, XPrize, Planetary Resources, Human Longevity, Bold)
- Great international speakers, such as John Hagel (Deloitte Center for the Edge) and Daan Roosegaarde (Studio Roosegaarde) presenting their new books and projects for the first time globally.
- SU core faculty members, such as Rob Nail, Salim Ismail, Daniel Kraft, David Roberts, Brad Templeton, Neil Jacobstein, Raymond McCauley and Nicholas Haan.
- Official European launch and presentation of the book Exponential Organizations written by Salim Ismail, Yuri van Geest and Michael Malone, the first book published by Singularity University Press.
- Break-out sessions to dive deeper into the impact of exponential technologies.
- Pitches by the best European startups, such as DARE2 (Denmark) and PCH (Berlin).
SU's Summit Europe is one of the largest two-day events in Europe aimed at bringing awareness about exponential technologies and their impact on business and policy to thought leaders and executives from breakthrough companies. Theme of this unique event will be: 'Ignition: Embrace tomorrow by launching today'
We will introduce you to Singularity University and the themes of accelerating change and help you understand how emerging technologies will impact your industry and regulatory environment. This will enable you to prepare your organization for future developments.
|| € 2.000,00 (excl. VAT)
Please note: I might occasionally happen that a creditcard payment is declined by the bank. In case this occurs multiple times, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for another payment solution.